There’s a large gap between bad social strategy (or lack thereof) and posts you drool over. You can get there – but before you try, let’s take a moment to really think about it.
This workbook will take you through the good, the bad and the ugly. We’ll look at your social media profiles to date, and you’ll realize what you’ve done well, what could be improved upon, and what habits you need to kick. Make sure you are as true to yourself as you can be. No one is perfect, and through this exercise, your business and social reach will grow and thrive.
This 35-Page Social Media workbook will guide you through the process of creating a winning social media strategy.
After you have completed this workbook you will be able to:
- Establish your tools for success
- Identify your social media achievements and goals
- Know how to use social tools to collect data
- Create a social media strategy
- Plan the content you’ll share
- Make a social media promotion plan